samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Sony Alpha DSLRA300K 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization with DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens


This is a great DSLR camera. I've been completely satisfied with it. I originally decided on Sony because the ability to re-use my old Minolta Maxxum lenses (which is a huge plus). The Live View was a big selling point for choosing the A300 over the A100 or A200 (as well as over Canon and Nikon), it's definitely worth it for the LCD tilt and taking pictures like you do with point and shoot. My kids and wife exclusively takes pictures that way.

The stabilizer also is very good and helps alot - as I mentioned, even my son (7 yrs) can take very good pictures.

My only complaint is the popup flash, I wish it was a little higher and possibly a little more powerful. I do see some pictures have a shadow from the front of the lense cover (or overhang - not sure that its called).

Overall, a great DSLR camera for the beginner, you will not be disappointed. I would definitely recommend purchasing the LCD cover to protect it from scratches.Buy Sony Alpha DSLRA300K 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization with DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น