samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation)


I had a 30GB 5G Classic, which was just fine for my purposes - until I played around with a pal's iPhone. I knew then that I had to have a Touch. I purchased the 8GB model last Tuesday and it has been wonderful!

I can surf the Web, check/send emails, play fun games and read ebooks all in one compact package. The battery life is impressive; I've been able to watch videos with very little "juice" expended. Speaking of videos, they look great on the generous screen!

Now I might just have to buy a 32GB...but I'm waiting to see if more capacity will be available this spring or summer. Fingers crossed!

If anyone is on the fence about purchasing a Touch, just do it! Treat yourself - it is one of the best purchases of 2009 (for me)!!!Buy Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น