samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (6th Generation)


I really don't know how I lived without it before. For years, the software for iTunes constantly froze and frustrated me. So, I bought several other MP3 players, but none of them were particularly satisfactory.

Finally, the iPod software is working well on my computer, but more importantly, a range of materials are now available for my iPod. I have downloaded free of charge the audio Bible and other religious texts from the website of my church -- which now has audio scriptures available in Portuguese and Spanish in addition to English!

I discovered Faith Through Hearing and was able to download Bibles in Japanese and Korean.

Then I discovered the membership on audible which includes a free daily audible download of Wall Street Journal.

My iPod will now plug into the new cars that are being produced and I have the mini speakers and bring it with me whenever I travel so I have a full collection of scriptures, audio books, music. This magic little device allows me to easily and comfortably wait for a doctor's appointment or a plane flight. The battery is so long, it can keep me entertained on transoceanic flights.

It's the greatest little gift to myself.Buy Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (6th Generation)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น