samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens + 8GB Deluxe Accessory Kit


So far its been great. For my first DSLR camera, its awesome. a little tweaks here and there. I'm taking very good pictures and almost no post processing done. I've had a Powershot and after taking picture, I would edit them, then post the up in my Flickr (http://flickr.com/photos/skyp3r/) account. But now, I'm getting better quality pictures straight from the camera. I definitely recommend this cam to anyone as a starter in photographyBuy Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens + 8GB Deluxe Accessory Kit!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น