samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Olympus Evolt E520 10MP Digital SLR Camera with Image Stabilization w/ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko Lens


The Olympus e520 is a good entry-level DSLR with in-body image stabilization, usable live view, and many other nice features. While made in China, it has a metal lens mount, and I was impressed by its overall construction. I wish I could say the same about the bundled kit lens, which is a cheap 14-42mm zoom with a plastic mount. I'm a semi-pro aviation photographer. I got acceptable results on the ground, but noticed a slight but definite blurriness in the air, despite using the image stabilizer. Ordered the companion 40-150 mm zoom separately and when that arrived, discovered that it would not deliver consistently sharp focus at infinity and max zoom, regardless of camera settings, due to motion of the lens end, also noticed the same in the 14-42 mm lens. This is unnaceptable for me. I returned the camera and both lenses for a full refund. Amazon's service was excellent, and the camera is good, but the lenses are terrible.Buy Olympus Evolt E520 10MP Digital SLR Camera with Image Stabilization w/ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko Lens!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น