samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 12.1MP Digital Camera with Lumix G Vario 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Lens (Blue)


I am a professional photographer and I have looked for a perfect take-it-anywhere camera since I abandoned my Nikon 28Ti when I stopped shooting film. I have had everything in the small camera class from the original Nikon Cp950 to the Panasonic LX3. I had Canon G9 &10s, the Pro-1, various Fujis and a Ricoh compact. None of them came close to delivering the sort of image I get from a real DSLR. For a while I used a Canon Rebel TXi, but it just wasn't a size savings because the lenses are so big.

Enter the G1. It's very small, but still easy to use and hold steady. The lenses are tiny. You can use Leica-M lenses with a cheap adapter. The image quality is right there with a DSLR. Not quite as good as a Canon 5D at ISO 800, but fully useable at everything up to 1600 ISO. The G1 at 800 is better than the G10 at 100.

I highly recommend this camera to any serious photographer looking for a small, high quality alternative to a big DSLR with way better quality than even the best small sensor camera.

Tom Kachadurian Buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 12.1MP Digital Camera with Lumix G Vario 14-45 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Lens (Blue)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น