samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Pentax K100D Super 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera Shake Reduction (Body Only)


I got into photography back in the 1980s with a film SLR camera. Since then, I had made do with some basic Kodak point and shoot digital cameras which I was very happy with, but did not offer the flexibility of an SLR. When I finally needed to get a digital SLR for a project, I admittedly didn't know a lot about the choices. I did some on-line research and realized that the Pentax offered the most flexibility. You can use rechargeable AA batteries, an SD card and ANY Pentax SLR lens ever made. That means you have access to one of the most popular lens mounts ever made. In any case, I felt that was worth the tradeoff in less resolution and the reliance on menu-driven features. So far I've been pretty happy with the camera. It seems fairly easy to use for basic photography and if you are willing to learn all of the menu options and practice, you can do all sorts of things with the camera. I don't have experience with comparable cameras from other makers such as Canon or Nikon, but I would say that if you are looking for a relatively affordable and fleixible digital SLR, this is a pretty good choice. The only thing I can see that the camera is missing is a plug for a PC-connection for an external flash, but that's a relatively small thing. The camera does have a nice Pentax-designed shake control, and apparently a unique autofocus design. Buy Pentax K100D Super 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera Shake Reduction (Body Only)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น