samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Memorex 32" LCD HDTV with DVD


I bought my TV back in September at Target and it was $550 on sale (originally $600). I was really excited because I was going to spend about that much on one without a DVD player. I researched a lot of the LCD TVs at the time and this seemed like the best TV for this price range. I don't know what has happened to the TVs owned by the other people that have reviewed this but my guess is maybe they didn't take care of it properly or it was luck of the draw that they got a bad one...or maybe I was just lucky to get one of the few good ones. I've had it for 5 months now and no problems (knock on wood). The TV has great picture, DVD player works great, and the TV itself looks nice and sleek. I would definitely recommend this TV to anyone, but then again maybe I was just really lucky to get a good one...Buy Memorex 32" LCD HDTV with DVD!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น