samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung PN50A400 50-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV


I bought this TV as a gift to our family. Sears priced it at $899 (although it was $799 there on Black Friday.)
Pick-up was a bit of a problem since I was told by the Sears salesperson that the TV must not be transported flat (horizontal) and the shipping carton is 36.9 inches tall. My Jeep Liberty and an a neighbor's Ford Expedition didn't have sufficient clearance to haul it upright so I used my 16' trailer to pick it up. A bit of overkill, but it got the job done.
The picture is terrific as noted in other reviews, and I would rate the set as Five Stars except for the lack of easy-access inputs. I understand that other Samsung plasmas have side inputs but this model doesn't.
However, it's a great TV for the price.Buy Samsung PN50A400 50-Inch 720p Plasma HDTV!

1 ความคิดเห็น: