samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba REGZA 32LV67U 32-Inch LCD HDTV with DVD Player


I had purchased this set back in February 2008 and wanted to review after having it for awhile.

This set with DVD player was purchased for our bedroom. The picture quality is gorgeous and vibrant. We have just moved and until we get our 42 inch Panasonic on the wall we have been using this one in the living room. It more than suffices! It looks amazing, that I could see someone using this one as a main tv if the room isn't too large.

Unlike other LCDs, this one does not turn dark or grayed out when viewed from different angles. The picture quality is amazing. The colors are vibrant and bright and I feel as if it is able to get a "true black".

As far as the DVD player... the reality is we have used it about 2 times; so I cannot review on the dependability. I have read and experienced that Toshiba DVD players love to conk out.

The frame is very sleek and sexy, just don't touch it with your oily fingers! I wish I had purchased two when they were on sale because I can no longer find the combos anywhere.

Again, if you can find it for a good price, jump on it. You will not regret it. Also wanted to mention that this set picks up an unbelievable amount of HD channels (about 90) without a cable/satellite box. We have service, but we always love to test the capability of the television.Buy Toshiba REGZA 32LV67U 32-Inch LCD HDTV with DVD Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น