samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Philips 32PFL5403D/F7 32-Inch 1366 x 768p LCD HDTV (Black)


I purchased this set for $499 at Sam's Club and it appears that I got a good deal. The picture is ultra crisp and the set itself looks great. My only complaint is there are no front mount speakers. The speakers run along the top. Because we were replacing an old television set, this will go into a cabinet. Because of the way the sound is, it gives a slight muffled sound, like its in a tunnel. We have mostly resolved it my moving the set all the way to the front. It's not perfect, but improved.

I also don't like the way the menu stays on for 3 seconds or so when you change the channel. It is useful the 1 time out of 100 that you want to know what is on that channel, but if you are channel surfing it is annoying.

My negative comments aside, I was very happy with the set. It is such a huge improvement from my old television I feel like I've gone from the stone age to the space age. Buy Philips 32PFL5403D/F7 32-Inch 1366 x 768p LCD HDTV (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น