samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-ray Player


Bought it yesterday. Arrived and unpacked today. Was disappointed as soon as I powered it on.

The noise this thing makes when loading up a disc is just absurd. It reminded me of a VHS player from the mid-80s. Utterly ridiculous in 2009. The 8yo DVD player this unit replaced was quieter than the BD-P1500. It almost sounded like some mechanical gear was moving the laser around.

Second, the display is way too dim for home-theater use.

Third, the communication speed between the remote and the unit is awful. I could press a button and the unit wouldn't respond for 1/2 to 3/4 of a second later. It was a very noticeable delay. I even held the remote directly in front of the unit but the delay was still there. Not sure what is happening but again, "absurd" comes to mind.

Finally, powering off this unit takes upwards of 10-15 seconds???? Are you serious? What is it doing when I press the power-off button? Thinking about shutting down? The disc was removed before I pressed the power-off button so what was it doing?

It managed to play a Blu-ray disc and a standard DVD disc without error so I'm giving it one star for each.

Utterly disappointing is how I describe this unit. Spend a little more money and get a proper unit. This one is seriously flawed. I should have known something was up when I saw the list of supported disc formats. The list of disc formats the BD-P1500 doesn't play is longer than the list it does play!

I'm debating whether I want to return it. Buy Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-ray Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น