samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-Ray Player With A 1-Year Extended Warranty Service Plan & High Speed HDMI Cable (2 meters)


This Blu-Ray player might be OK. I wouldn't know. Since the beginning, the sound would drop out for 5 or 6 seconds every few minutes. With both DVD and Blu-Ray discs. Best Buy says its a "firmware upgrade" issue. Not really. Firmware deals with the Blu-Ray media - not DVD. Blu-Ray is not as stable a media as standard DVD. Anyway, just to be polite, I tried a firmware upgrade. No dice, same issue persists. Factory reset? Same issue. I send the player back to Samsung for their technical expertise. Player returned to me after a week worse than before. Now it doesn't even play regular DVDs? I called 1-800-SAMSUNG. Guess what - they have no idea. The most informed response to my call was "it must have been damaged during shipping. It is a delicate machine. They test everything before it goes out." It was shipped back in a box that was two sizes too big. What did they think was going to happen? Not only does their product stink - their repair and customer service smells just as bad. I'm going to give this thing back to Best Buy and upgrade to a high-end DVD player. At least I know they still work. BTW - the crisp image and brilliant sound doesn't impress me that much. Its not worth all the hassle - firmware upgrades every few months, etc. I think Blu-Ray is a half-baked idea that needs to go back to the R&D department for more testing. Buy Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-Ray Player With A 1-Year Extended Warranty Service Plan & High Speed HDMI Cable (2 meters)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น