samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp LC52SB55U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I purchased this TV from B&M Best Buy for $1,199 + 4 yr Black Tie warranty ($99) + Free in-home calibration. I price matched it against their own web site when it was $1,899 and their site had it for $1,299, then later I price matched it again when they added the free in-home calibration, price was reduced $1,000 and the warranty was $50 cheaper. Yeah, I think it was a steal. It was at the low end of my planned budget too so I couldn't have asked for a better deal.

TV operation is great, excellent picture right out of the box with factory settings. Lots of HDMI inputs, dolby digital optical audio output (passthrough) so all my devices are in high definition with digital audio. Xbox 360 (HDMI), DVD player (HDMI), cable box (HDMI), etc.. The contrast ratio isn't that great but you can't hardly notice it... and for the price I didn't care. I wanted a solid performer with a good picture. That's what I got. Discovery Channel, Xbox 360 games, and upconverting DVDs look great. Sports and games play great and I don't see any pixilation or screen ripping.Buy Sharp LC52SB55U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น