samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Westinghouse W1603 15.6" LCD HDTV with Clear QAM


This is just the size I needed for my kitchen counter. Very clear picture--good sound--but the onscreen "menu" display is disappointingly small. I sit 5 feet from the screen and cannot read the 1/4 inch high, medium blue letters on dark blue background. To maintain the same picture quality in order to adjust the brightness/color/etc., too much clarity lost if I remain standing in front of the screen, so when I move closer to see the display--at about 2.5 feet from the TV--I must stoop over with my nose to exact center of the screen. Just because it's a small screen (7.5 inches high) does not mean the menu display had to also be small. Even changing the letters from medium blue to yellow would have been an improvement!Buy Westinghouse W1603 15.6" LCD HDTV with Clear QAM!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น