samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Vizio 32" 720p Class LCD HDTV - Black (VW32LHDTV40A)


This product does not deserve even 1 star! I bought a refurbished Vizio 32" LCD TV. used it for a year and a green hue started to appear on screen. The screen started to gradually lose its brightness. At first I thought I just had bad luck in buying a lemon of a refurbished product. Not until I searched the net did I realize the problem with my TV is not unique. There are scores of Vizio TV owners having the same problem. Well, the other day, a loud "pop" came out of the TV set and the picture started to grow dimmer and dimmer until it completely went dark - and it shut itself off! I turned it back on and I could faintly detect some image on the screen. When I pressed "Menu" to try to adjust the set, the TV turns itself off. This went on repeatedly for at least a half hour before I finally gave up. I went out and bought an RCA 32" LCD TV at Walmart and so far have been happy with it. No more Vizio for me! My advice to anyone out there in the market for a TV is: DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY!Buy Vizio 32" 720p Class LCD HDTV - Black (VW32LHDTV40A)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น