samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Gateway FHD2400 - LCD display - TFT - 24" - widescreen - 1920 x 1200 / 60 Hz - 400 cd/m2 - 1000:1 - 3 ms - 0.27 mm - HDMI, DVI-D, VGA


My first fhd2400 was a floor model in perfect shape. After about 3 months it got a vertical red line on the screen, going from top to bottom. Chatted online with Gateway tech support, they advised me to send the monitor to the service center for warranty repairs, which I did. I got it back in about a month (after a couple of calls and some complaining about their slow service).

The monitor still has a problem with the optional speaker bar (basically it does not get any sound from the HDMI input, so I need to use the analog audio input). And it has an above-the-average amount of bleeding, more than 1 inch on every edge. But I don't care much about these.

I actually liked the display so much that I bought a second one, in refurbished condition. This one runs great so far. No dead/stuck pixels on any of them.

Overall, a very cool, glossy and not expensive 24" HD LCD with unexpected extras such as picture-in-picture, 4 USB ports, portrait mode and all the A/V inputs you'll ever need (check out the technical specs!). I like the look-and-feel too much to let the problems stand in the way.Buy Gateway FHD2400 - LCD display - TFT - 24" - widescreen - 1920 x 1200 / 60 Hz - 400 cd/m2 - 1000:1 - 3 ms - 0.27 mm - HDMI, DVI-D, VGA!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น