samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

D70 Digital Camera (Body Only)


I bought this camera 3 years ago, and it worked beautifully until on a long trip in Yellowstone. After changing the memory card, the mirror locked up, as other posts mention, making the camera completely useless. Since I was past the warranty period, Nikon told me I would be charged, even though they had (have) a vague-enough-to-weasel-out-of service advisory out for this problem. The way the service works is to receive the camera, have a front desk monkey put it into a cost-to-repair category, which you must then authorize payment for before they will proceed to actually see what is wrong with the camera. When I asked how they knew what it would cost and why it wasn't covered under the service advisory when they didn't know what the specific problem was, they just told me they always hear the same complaint (should be a warning to them), but that's the way they'd always done it. I should have bought a Canon. Their service is well-known to be top-notch in the industry, and the cameras are good quality for a lower price. I highly recommend AGAINST Nikon, unless you're buying lenses and flashes.Buy D70 Digital Camera (Body Only)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น