samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 7 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Olympus E30 12.3MP Digital SLR with Image Stabilization (Body Only)


Have used the evolt 510 for over a year and found its cost, size and weight a reasonable compromise for the kinds of photos I take, i.e. travel and grandchildren. I bought the e30 when it first became available in the US in order to have it for an upcoming trip. I've shot only about 250 photos so far, but I am very satisfied with this camera. Have not used the in camera filters yet.
Pros: Much better dynamic range than the 510
Higher ISO's have improved
Viewfinder much better for this eyeglass wearer
Not that much bigger or heavier than the 510. It's not going to be a problem on that trip
Auto white balance seems more capable. I may not need to use my expodisc as much
The level gauge feature is something I've needed and I keep it on all the time.
I didn't find the controls or menus hard to work with. The camera feels good in my hands and the buttons/dials are easy to find.
I really missed the articulating screen on the 510. My Sony DSC R1 had it and I used it a lot
The in camera image stabilization and dust removal system work well and the individual lenses are then less expensive.
The Olympus Zuiko lenses constitute the ultimate system for my needs and do so for a much lower cost, size and weight that a conventional dSLR system.
Cons:
$1299. I can buy the e3 at that price. Olympus seems to be taking advantage of some of its best customers here.
xD card slot not much use except as backup memory.
Have set the function button for custom white balance. A second function button would be put to good use also.Buy Olympus E30 12.3MP Digital SLR with Image Stabilization (Body Only)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น