samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm AF-S VR Zoom Lens + 4GB SD Card + EN-EL9 Battery + Case + Cameta Bonus Accessory Kit


At first time I had to to made a decission which shop I could buy. So the reviews from Amazon were so helpfull for me. This product box includes many parts of camera and accesories. All of them were sent to me safely. Nikon is a pioneer brand for camera industry. It can be use for many people because of the price. It is satisfied for quality/price ratio.
The Nikon D60 is a well established D-SLR camera. It can be used easily and it is ergonomic for using. The kit includes 18/55 lens and this lens is different from the other kits as VR model. The company send me what I need when I use to camera: Memory card, card reader, extra battery, card holder, microfiber cleaning cloth and a original case.
Although it can be buy a UV protector filter, it is better if the filter can be send with the accessory kit.
Buy Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm AF-S VR Zoom Lens + 4GB SD Card + EN-EL9 Battery + Case + Cameta Bonus Accessory Kit!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น