samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sony Alpha A700 12.24MP Digital SLR Camera with 16-105mm Lens


I have a Minolta Maxxium HTsi plus camera that has served me well for many years. I also have a Minolta 28-80 mm lens, a Quantaray 75-300 mm lens, and a Quantaray 800-1200 mm lens. Consequently, I wanted to stay with a camera that could use these lenses. I have had the alpha 700 for a few weeks and the pictures are fantastic. My wife, who does not use a camera often, can set it to auto and take very good pictures while I have the freedom to change the settings to capture the shots like I want them.

It did take several days of learning and practice to learn which button and/or menu to use. I am also having to learn the differences in using a digital versus a film camera. I would advise anyone to purchase the plastic covers for the LCD monitor as it collects fingerprints, dust, and oil from your body. Also purchase an extra battery.Buy Sony Alpha A700 12.24MP Digital SLR Camera with 16-105mm Lens!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น