samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens + MB-D10 Battery Grip + 8GB Card + EN-EL3e Battery + Case + Cameta Bonus Accessory Kit


Wanting a new digital camera, I was hesitant (because of the price of the product) to buy off of Amazon. One of my colleagues did (similar product), so I would give it a try. Surprised by the "outfit package" and value offered by Cameta, I bought the D300 outfit. The package arrived home in pre-shipment condition, sealed with anti- pilfer tape. Multiple items packaged, empty space filled with air bags. Camera's awesome! Thank you for this smooth transaction. I wouldn't have even worried if I would have had to return it for some reason - my gut tells me that it would have went smooth and they would have done everything to make everything right.

Shad Lewis
PennsylvaniaBuy Nikon D300 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens + MB-D10 Battery Grip + 8GB Card + EN-EL3e Battery + Case + Cameta Bonus Accessory Kit!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น