samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Canon Digital Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) + Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens + Spare LP-E5 Battery + 16GB Card + Gadget Bag


I waited and waited for this to be available again and ordered it immediately. I got it in THREE days and it was greater than I imagined. The last really nice camera I had was a Pentax film camera about 10 years ago. This reminded me of the excitement I felt when I got that camera. I can't stop playing with it, it's easy to use and takes great pictures. Don't let this deal get by you. There's not a better value out there. Normally just the camera body is $500 and this comes with everything but a tripod. Just a really amazing deal. Buy Canon Digital Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) + Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens + Spare LP-E5 Battery + 16GB Card + Gadget Bag!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น