samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

D40 Digital SLR Two-Lens Bonus Outfit (18-55mm f3.5-5.6G/AFS DX VR 55-200mm F4-5.6G)


I have been using a point and shoot and my frustration with not being able to convert what I see into a picture led me to the slr. Before buying I was quite confused as to what to go for. After reviewing a lot of products on different websites, I decided to go for Nikon D40. As an amateur slr photographer, here are my comments.
- The camera is GOOD and gives sharp pictures. Easy to pick up the basics (the dvds help).
- Get a good lens, that is what matters. I did find switching between the lens a little cumbersome, but then since I bought the camera mainly for macro-photography, I can live with it.If you got the extra buck, buy the 18-300mm Nikorr.
- I was worried about the 6 mp against the 10 mp of D40x and later models. Since I never intended to blow up the photo into a poster, probably I can live with the 6mp. Also I read reports about more noise at 10mp because of the extra sensors are packed into the same space.
- The pictures come out sharp, and if you work on your photography skill rather than blaming a camera for bad pics, you will be glad with the D40 (Read the manual, not necessarily completely before you start, but along the way). My friend bought a D60 and our pictures looked pretty much the same in terms of sharpness and color quality.
- If you are an amateur like me D40 is a good place to start. If you are a professional, you know better.
Buy D40 Digital SLR Two-Lens Bonus Outfit (18-55mm f3.5-5.6G/AFS DX VR 55-200mm F4-5.6G)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น