samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi 12.2-Megapixel SLR Camera Body with Tamron 28-80mm and 70-300mm Lens + 8GB SD Memory Card + LP-E5 Battery + Case + Bonus Accessory Kit


This is my first DSLR camera. I chose the body because it was well reviewed by others. The only reason I chose this kit was that it was cheap. Especially the lenses and SD card was included in this price! I thought the lens was cheap and would work cheap, but no it worked good. One of my friend is kind of semi-pro in photographing and he told me it is good. This became my close friend and always at my side. I like it a lot. It works much more than the price.Buy Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi 12.2-Megapixel SLR Camera Body with Tamron 28-80mm and 70-300mm Lens + 8GB SD Memory Card + LP-E5 Battery + Case + Bonus Accessory Kit!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น