samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Mitsubishi WD-65833 - 65" Diamond rear projection TV ( DLP ) - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - high-gloss black pearl with blue light accent


I've had this TV for just over a year and it will not turn on. The manual says to hit the reset button which i did and still does not work. The manual has no other solutions (so what do i do now.) I have to call a service man out for $35. I cant believe just over a year and I'm having problems. I've had Mitsubishi in the past but will not buy again and of course the manufacture warranty is only one year. When you pay good money for the top of the line products you except them to last. From this point I will buy LCD Samsung or some other top brand. Buy Mitsubishi WD-65833 - 65" Diamond rear projection TV ( DLP ) - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - high-gloss black pearl with blue light accent!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น