samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Philips 47PFL7403D/F7 47-Inch 1920 x 1080p LCD HDTV (Black)


I bought this TV as a floor model from Costco for [...] (with a 2 year warrany included!) and on Black Friday I bought the Sony Blue-Ray BDP-BX1 [...]. Yah, I made out! Look around, besides Amazon's current pricing, I would have paid double. The picture is incredible. The sound if fine, but good for the speakers being in the back for asthetics. Besides, you want a Yahama sound system to go with something like this anyhow. The framing is gorgeous with a glass look to it. The base swivels. The TV sits higher on the base than most. The Auto picture feature bounces back and forth a lot, but you get use to that. They could improve with a newer firmware update than 1.15 to lock in the auto feature. All-in-all, you would waste you money on anything else, unless the deal is better. I have owned it for 90 days now and was debating on returning it at Cosco before the 90 days are up if I had problems or there was something better out there or the reviews from others were bad due to problems they were experiencing. I have been all over the web and I think we are unanymous in saying it is an amazing TV!!! I struck gold on this deal and am keeping for years to come. I am just as amazed watching today as the day I first turned it on. It's actually fun to watch TV again. Like being a kid! Buy Philips 47PFL7403D/F7 47-Inch 1920 x 1080p LCD HDTV (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น