samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp LC19SK25U 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


I bought this for $200 at BB to put in my kitchen, after living with 2 other LCD TV's I'm sorry to say my newest TV is my poorest one. I have the Samsung 22" 650 model and must say that's a GREAT TV. The colors on the Sharp are washed out at times, face tone is what I notice the most. For the money I'm going to keep it so understand it's livable just not the best. Also remember I paid $399 for the Sammy so it all comes out in the wash. The egg timer works and perfect in the Kitchen, it has a magnet so you can stick it on the fridge! I'm starting to see the LED back lighted LCD TV's, BOY do they look great!!!, keep looking if you can wait because the LED models are brighter and sharper in every way, this TV is on the dark side, much darker then my Samsung. Buy Sharp LC19SK25U 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น