samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Philips 42PFL5332D 42-Inch LCD HDTV


This television is better than I expected, very easy to set up and use. Picture quality is very good. When I ordered this T.V. I was a little concerned about ordering such an expensive item online, but everything worked so well. One small problem was when this item was ordered it was the last "FACTORY SEALED" item in stock. After the order was placed the company(TECH-FOR-LESS)that had the T.V. called me to say that the "FACTORY SEALED" item was not in stock, but they had 3 Philips 42PFL5332D 42-Inch LCD HDTV as "OPEN BOX" units. And if I would accept one of these they would also add a 2 year warranty at no additional cost, which I decided was fair.
When the television arrive at my home it was like new except that the stand was missing. When I called TECH-FOR-LESS they were very nice and apologized for my inconvenience and that they would send a stand that day, which they did. This is a great T.V. at a great price. Also very happy with the various inputs, with the USB port I can load my flash drive with pictures and plug in for a very easy way to view my pictures.Buy Philips 42PFL5332D 42-Inch LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น