samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sylvania LC320SS8 32-Inch WXGA LCD HDTV


Overall the LD320SS8 seems a great product. I have not yet done anything exotic--but thus far I am extremely hppy with the picture and the set. However I had occasion to call Sylvania (Funai) tech support to confirm how to wall mount the TV and to remove the stand. That is another story told below:

Imagine my surprise when the very nice voiced lady told me they will not support wall mounting and will not provide any information on it. I reminded them I was on my own to ensure it wouldn't fall, and again asked for help --- with the same answer. I asked for a supervisor, and was told there were none followed by hang up on their part.

Bottom line---I figured it out and it is hanging but I haven't the courage yet to try to drop the stand by unscrewing the four screws that seem to hold it in.

BTW, the wall mount company was responsive but ended telling me to contact a supervisor at Sylvania. I sent two letters to Sylvania HQs, so far no response.

So I guess even though I am so far pleased with the set it is the LAST American brand I shall purchase (even if made by someone else). This is a bridge too far for me.Buy Sylvania LC320SS8 32-Inch WXGA LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น