samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

SOYO 2238AB Graphite Series 22" LCD TV


The 22" is a good looking and sounding TV. It also looks larger in person and a 19" would of done fine. The set settings for viewing on the control panel is not impressive and I programed the coloring myself. Also the menu's are small and you have to be close-up to read them. I am not satisfied when viewing a DVD and the acting is in a dark area or dark clothing, it is hard to see the characters and sometimes when there is daylight in the windows in the movie the bright light is too bright and no adustment helps. The TV that was sent to me has a small white speck where there is nothing showing, but I will contact the company on the speck and darkness issue. Buy SOYO 2238AB Graphite Series 22" LCD TV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น