samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung LN-S2338W - 23" LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HDTV


I have this Samsung 23" LCD HDTV. I purchased it for a Bedroom and Love everything about it. I did alot of looking around at different brands etc of LCD Televisions and found Samsung had the best Picture Quality. Also Consumer Reports said some good things about Samsung that impressed me... I also had my Uncle who lives several houses down from me purchase a new Samsung Television. His is a 37" LCD HDTV... The Quality that Samsung has been producing is awesome and also the Quality.
I Love the Sound that the 23" set produces. It is so good and when I have a DVD playing it really makes a differance.
I would recommend this Samsung Television to anyone looking for a good Set with high Quality Standards.Buy Samsung LN-S2338W - 23" LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น