samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Westinghouse SK-26H240S 26" LCD HDTV Television with ATSC Tuner


I got this TV for a present, and had very high expectations. Originally, they were met, excellently, as I just used it occasionally, and the hi-def looked great. However, after I began using it more, I discovered that the audio will get off after 20 minutes - unlike the others, on mine, if you shift inputs or change channels, it does not return - you do have to turn the tv on and off. Also, with mine, the audio sync applies to all inputs - try playing Rock band when you have a 2 second sound delay - not fun. I've contacted Westinghouse no less than 10 times about it, as it seems mostly like software problems with it, and they had an update, but took it down - said their webpage wasn't working, and basically told me to shove it. Sadly, I am probably going to buy a Samsung and just use this tv casually again - greatly disappointed. :( I would recommend just buying a better brand of tv, (i.e. Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, etc.) as you'll probably have to buy another one, much like myself, and buying one nice tv is cheaper than a cheap tv, and then a nice tv.Buy Westinghouse SK-26H240S 26" LCD HDTV Television with ATSC Tuner!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น