samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

LG 32LC2D - 32" LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HD ready - black, dark silver


I like so many others have experienced the Black screen of Death on a LG 47" LCD 1080P flat screen. The TV, for no apparent reason, just goes out even though the power light still shows green. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying this TV from CompUSA (2 weeks ago) who is now out of business. I called LG and reported the problem and they gave me the number of a repair center. When I asked if they have ever heard of this happening to anyone else they told me it was a "Known Issue". I just don't understand how a company can sell products with "Known issues" and then make it the consumers problem. I'm dropping my TV off tomorrow for what I am expecting to be a very long period of time. Good luck to everyone having this problem. This is probably my last LG.

P.S. I must admit though when the TV was working I was very happy with the picture and sound quality. However, the TV actually needs to be functional to give it a good rating. Without this issue it would have been a 4.5.Buy LG 32LC2D - 32" LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HD ready - black, dark silver!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น