samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Apple iPod 40 GB White M9268LL/A (4th Generation)


This is the second one of these I have bought.. and both have shut down on me. I have wasted over $600 on these Ipods as well as another $100+ to repair one of them. They are great for storing mass amounts of music... but they are very tempermental, and seem to breakdown unexpectedly and for no reason at all (i never dropped them/ no water damage/ hardly any scratches). It's as if these were put on some sort of timer to shut down on you after a while, so that you HAVE to go out and buy another. I really love the idea of an ipod.. but when I buy one, I'd hope that it would last me a LONG time cosidering how much they cost. But they fail on you as easily as any disposable item you can buy... and quite frankly, its too much money to spend on something that lasts no longer than a plastic fork.Buy Apple iPod 40 GB White M9268LL/A (4th Generation)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น