samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Cowon S9 16 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Silver/Black)


I've tried Sony, Creative, Ipods, Zune, you name it, by far this is the best sound quality I could ever find, I use it with Shure SE210 to get HD sound quality, I use my own custom EQ settings to crank the bass and bring the instruments clarity up, this thing gives you the ultimate music experience... I just love it, and it's kind of an open source player so if you know Flash scripting you can create your own interface and application, plus you can download flash games and applications from the net.

There are 2 reasons why I gave it 4 starts:
- 1 no wi-fi, since it has flash interface it should be able to play youtube and such, which PSP and other gadgets lack and they still have wi fi.
- I hope to see applications specifically made for the S9, not developed by users, that have a nice interface and is fully designed for the S9.Buy Cowon S9 16 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Silver/Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น