samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Olympus Stylus 8000 12MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Black)


Ok, I just got my new Olympus Stylus 8000. I already have the Stylus 770SW which I always have with me, rain or shine, and it works great. But, I thought it was time for an "upgrade" so, I now have the Stylus 8000. I have "no" "regrets". It is definitely a step up. The LCD is "brighter" and the "color logic" is better than ever. It makes "panoramas" right in the camera, and does a pretty good job if you do what you're supposed to do as you "pan". No, not just a "pretty good" job, an "excellent" job.
One of the new features of this model is something called "Tap Control". When I read the specs on that before I got the camera, I said, "I Don't Need No Stinkin'"Tap" Control"! Why would I want to "hit" my camera in order to make it do things? Boy, was I "Wrong". I love the "Tap Control". It's great. It's just that, a "tap". But, a "definite" tap. It doesn't just start changing settings for no reason, you have to "tap" it. The things that you used to have to "toggle" back and forth to access, you now just "tap" the camera sides or top or back. You know, the things you change on a regular basis like "flash" settings, "macro" settings, "picture review", all those can be controlled with "taps". If you don't want to "tap", you can turn that option off. However, I'll bet, once you start using "tap control" you will never go back to the "toggle". The "tap" is too easy, and too accurate. No more "fumbling" with the toggle. The overall feel of the Camera is just fine, and, as I'm sure you already know, it's "bullet proof". I have dropped my 770 on "concrete" from "eye height" and I had to "hunt" to find the "micro scratch" on it's corner. Water is a "non-issue".
When I told my cats that I was getting another camera, they said "Jerry", "You already have like "five" cameras. Why do you need another one"? I told them, "It's an "upgrade". "Besides, the next time the "dog pack" comes through, I will have this camera ready to "document" the "fear" in your eyes". They said, "Jerry, We ain't afraid of no stinkin' "dog pack". "Now, fill up our food bowls".
Cats, they don't worry about anything.
Yes, the Olympus Stylus 8000 with "Tap Control". You'll love it. Buy Olympus Stylus 8000 12MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Wide Angle Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น