samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Garmin nüvi 885T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with MSN Direct Service


I've had my 885T for about a week and a half. For the most part I like it and it has been useful. It has already made a few trips to unfamiliar spots in the city much less stressful and faster. It has its shortcomings though.

PROS: MSN Traffic service works well in Denver Metro area. Movie times seem accurate (I'm considering paying the one time fee). Slim size. Lane assist blew me away - how cool is that! Has been 99% accurate. Voice commands work really well even in noisy vehicle and allow for safer operation while driving. Voice command remote is unobtrusive and feels sturdy. Easily upload maps to unit directly from Google.

CONS: Suction cup mount falls often even on flat Jeep windshield (I'll end up using the disc sticky mounts). My Samsung Alias phone is not specifically supported for Bluetooth - seriously it's one of the most popular phones. Subsequently bluetooth connectivity has been frustrating and inconsistent. Speakers will probably suffice for a quiet ride but I'm in a Jeep with 32" mudders. FM transmitter (to hear voice prompts over sound system in your car) is worthless. New map update was nearly 2G and took a day and a half to download on DSL.

All in all I expected a little more functional quality for the price but I'd still recommend it to a friend that loves tech stuff but would recommend a cheaper model to someone who just wants a good GPS.Buy Garmin nüvi 885T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with MSN Direct Service!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น