samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Canon EOS 40D 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens


I have not had or used this camera long enough to know if there are reliability issues looming (that others seemed to have encountered), but I am extremely pleased at this point. I have not had a SLR for about 20 years, and have been dealing with early digital point and shoot models (it has been 5 years since I bought a new camera). So, given that, it probably wouldn't take too much to make me happy. But, I have to say, for this price range, my expectations have been met!

Most of my pictures will be close-ups (both indoors and outdoors) and nature pictures when I am out hiking. I paired this body up with a fairly expensive Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens, so some of the quality I have been seeing is due to the lens. So far, I have taken indoor pictures, mostly closeups of some jewelry I have made. I used the Canon software to transfer the pictures onto the computer to zoom in onto the details. I was very surprised in the clarity and sharpness I got, not even shooting in the highest quality mode, or with a macro lens.

Now, I can't wait for the right weekend to go out hiking and check out the spring blooms, or go to the botanical garden after the butterfly display opens!Buy Canon EOS 40D 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น