samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-ray Disc Player


Today, February 26, 2009, is the day I cut my losses and buy a new player. After fighting with the Samsung for almost two years, I've had enough. During that time, there was never a moment where all the discs in my collection played properly...or, in some cases, at all. The first firmware update helped, but subsequent attempts seemed to do nothing. AND even if they had, about 50% of the audio CD's that I try to play on it skip. They always have. And I suspect that no firmware update is going to address that. The most maddening thing about this is that, being an "early adopter" of the format, I paid a fortune for this thing. It's going to be a lonnnnggg time before I consider buying another Samsung product. Buy Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-ray Disc Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น