samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens


I bought the D90 in November, while shooting a wedding in January the flash stopped working. I had to send it in (at my cost). They received it on 2/5/09 and have had it ever since on a PARTS HOLD. They will not expedite, they will not replace the camera, I have 2 weddings in March to shoot and I will not have my camera back to use. After all the money I spent and my loyalty to Nikon, I am just so disappointed in their customer service and inabilty/unwillingness to help me out and get this moving faster. They said they only "repair" things. Well why did it break after only 2 months? That doesn't sound like a very good product to me. They should stand behind it and send me a new one if the parts aren't avaialable for WEEKS (4+ weeks now and still on HOLD), I'm just shocked at how they will not work with me. I've tried to be very patient and it just hasn't worked and I still don't have my camera back from Nikon.Buy Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น