samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 10 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-Ray Disc Player


Where can I begin, I purchase the BD-P1000 the day it hit the shelf. That was the start of my horror story. I am a home theatre fanatic and I like the best of the best! I have two Pioneer Elite and I thought the Samsung BD-1000 would fit well with my home theatre system... But I was wrong!! It take forever for the player to start up, several firmware updates and I still have several Blu Ray Discs in my library that still doesn't play. It get frustrating after renting a Blu-Ray movie from BlockBuster or buying them from BestBuys my Samsung BD-P1000 is not able to play them. It's like russian roulette... some play... some don't!!! After several phone calls to Samsung customer service, numerous firmware updates and being repaired (3) times I still have several movies in my library unable to play. So I finally got fed up and went to my local BestBuy store and purchased another Blu-Ray player. Not to mention I have a MX 3000 remote control that control all my components hidden away in the closet. That is programed to my SamSung Blu-Ray player and cost $400 to get reprogrammed I was forced to by another SamSung product. Which works fine 5 star (BD-P2550). To end this review. For the amount of $1000 I have had players $75 that work better. If you ever buy a SamSung product do your research and remember this... SamSung has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!!!!Buy Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-Ray Disc Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น