samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)


I received this camera about two weeks ago and tested it outside, taking amazing shots of birds in flight,also architecture and inside for studio portraits and a concert in very low light.It didn't take long for me to browse through the manual and find everything I wanted to know about the camera.
The result is very clear photographs and a camera that's easy to use, quickly. I purchased a tamron 70-300 zoom also and it works great with the camera.
Definitely a great upgrade from my point-and-shoot, a fujifilm finepix s9000. Good camera but a bit more complicated to use and limited for long distance and low light shots.
This is my first Canon and I love it!Buy Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น