samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung BD-UP5000 1080p HD-DVD Blu-Ray Disc Combo Player


Samsung BD-UP5000 1080p HD-DVD Blu-Ray Disc Combo Player This DVD Combo player is what every movie fan should have, If you don't know what Blue-ray or HD is go to your nearest Electronic store and see for your self. The bigger the T.V. the better the experience, my whole family loves this player. My five year old loves to have movie day, who can blame him, once you have seen the picture from this player you willn't go back to standard. It is a little pricy but if you can find one at a nice price,I recommend you buy it. I prefer HD over blue-ray, that's just me, it doesn't matter which format you buy (HD-Amazon.com), they both have great pictures. Some movies have better pictures than others, so be mindful of that. At first it didn't play Wanted, Beowolf, Rambo; after I recieved the firmware it plays every title that I own (25 Blue- ray & 30HD). No problems, great player. Buy Samsung BD-UP5000 1080p HD-DVD Blu-Ray Disc Combo Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น