samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

22" Vizio VO22LFHDTV 1080p Widescreen LCD HDTV - 16:9 5000:1 (Dynamic) 5ms 2 HDMI ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners (Black)


I'm very impressed with the quality of this TV for such a low price. I needed a small set for my office and 22" is the ideal size for my viewing distance and available space. This Vizio is perfect for my needs. The quality of the HD picture is crisp and clear, the color full and rich, the blacks deep and true.

The only slight negatives are the sound is a little tinny, but that seems to be common to all flat screen TV's, and the remote control isn't very intuitive. But these are very small complaints. I've already gotten used to the sound and it's just a matter of learning the remote.

I have a large Sony Bravia in my family room with the full surround sound set up, so I go there if I want to watch a movie. But for watching TV while I work at my computer, it's ideal. Very impressive little TV, much more than I expected for such a low price.Buy 22" Vizio VO22LFHDTV 1080p Widescreen LCD HDTV - 16:9 5000:1 (Dynamic) 5ms 2 HDMI ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น