samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HL50A650 50-Inch 1080p Slim DLP HDTV


The last thing this TV needed was another 5 star review, but I just had to give my 2 cents. This is my first big screen television and after doing plenty of research there was no question that this was the set for me. I bought in September, hoping that I'd be watching the Cubs in the World Series on it. Oh well, that didn't go as planned, but I then had it for football season. Just amazing picture. I have a home theatre, so audio was never used. I have a PS3 and it looks spectacular.

I will say that you should never buy Monster Cables for HDMI. Go to amazon and look at HDMI cables. I bought the SUPER cheap ones for 2 bucks plus shipping. They are good overall. Serviceable. I know that a lot of people believe that a digital signal is a digital signal and I'm not an engineer so I can't argue. I was having issues with my PS3 HDMI with red lines and I'd have to shake the cable a bit, but hey, I spent [...] bucks on cables. I decided to buy a couple MEDIABRIDGE 1.3 cables for 10 plus shipping. The picture is just as good, but the cable is much MUCH sturdier than the super cheap one. When you hold the 2 in your hands there is a noticeable difference in weight and how much more solid the mediabridge is. I highly recommend it.

As for the TV, BUY IT, BUY IT BUY IT!!! I got mine for $[...] plus 4 years extended warranty at Best Buy. Best value out there. Buy Samsung HL50A650 50-Inch 1080p Slim DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น