samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sansui HDLCDVD260 26-Inch Widescreen LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player


I bought this TV from Aldi's when it was on sale. I was worried about the quality, but have to say that I am very happy with it. I use it as my second TV in the bedroom. The HD picture is beautiful. However, to be picky, the backlight is not completely even and the blacks are not as black as most more expensive TV's these days. Then again, for the price I paid, I did not expect Sony or Samsung quality. PS3 games also look gorgeous on this via HDMI. The speakers are fairly weak, I had a leftover set of computer speakers which I plugged into this TV and it sounds great now. If anyone has a region hack for this, I would appreciate it if you could post it.Buy Sansui HDLCDVD260 26-Inch Widescreen LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น