samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 4 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Vizio 42" 1080p LCD HD TV - VO42L FHDTV


This is the second Vizio LCD TV that I have purchased. Once I find a product that I like I always look to that manufacturer whenever I have another purchase need.

I recently finished my basement and added a family room to my home. I already had a Vizio 37" LCD TV in my living room for close to a year and absolutely loved the quality, especially for the price. At that time I had read an article that Vizio was going to be the Sony of the future. After watching my two TV's I have no doubt they will someday rise to that level.

I didn't have HD service with my first TV, but added it after I bought my 42" and like it even more. The picture quality seems to be as good as any other I see in the stores. I highly recommend to anyone that they should save their money and buy one from Vizio instead of buying one of the expensive brands.Buy Vizio 42" 1080p LCD HD TV - VO42L FHDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น