samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Westinghouse SK-19H210S 19-Inch LCD HDTV


Zero Stars!! I bought this TV for my sons college dorm room. Out of the box the picture was OK but the sound quality was horrible, like the old TVs in the 1950's only worse. I bought external speakers and they worked fine, right up to the time when the whole TV failed on day 3 of ownership. Westinghose sent me to a local repair shop, who charged me $100 to diagnose the problem, and another $100 to swap out some parts. (Whatever happened to the concept of a warranty?) Three days later the set failed AGAIN. I marched it down to a dumpster and tossed it in. Now it is where it belongs, in a landfill somewhere. I will NEVER buy another Westinghouse product, trust me on this.Buy Westinghouse SK-19H210S 19-Inch LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น