samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

SpongeBob SquarePants 13" TV/DVD Combination with Remote Control


I have had this TV for almost 2 years now and it has a wonderful picture, as well as great sound quality for such a little TV. It is very cute, and most importantly to me...stable when placed on a table (which I cannot say for most other character TV's). The good things stop there. This really shouldn't be considered a DVD/TV combo as the DVD player rarely works...and I usually give up before getting it to work. I have learned to live without that and just enjoyed the TV itself until a few days ago when the remote was misplaced. You absolutely CANNOT use any universal remote controls with this TV as NONE of the codes work. Good luck finding another on the internet as you could do with any other TV. I have heard you can get one directly from Emerson for like $30 plus another $10 for shipping (haven't spoken w/ them yet to be sure as I just sit on hold forever and gave up). $40 for another remote is insane and I will live without it for that...but since the TV changes channels soooooooooo slowly, it is now kinda useless and just sits on the table looking cute. Invest your money in another product NOT made by Emerson. Buy SpongeBob SquarePants 13" TV/DVD Combination with Remote Control!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น